Tuesday, April 14, 2009

family;boy;boy.


Here's a very happy late Eater/Passover.
<- There's a picture of me, the cousins, & sister squshed on the couch. Lovely right? Anyways, Easter was fun, had some good family time and that's basically all that I did. I'm pretty good at doing nothing, unlike my mother who constantly has about a million projects going on at once.


In unfamily news, I got asked to prom today. Middle of sixth period. This guy walks in and has about 10+ people with him and in front of the whole class he gives me a white rose and asks me to prom. Cute, right? Wrong. I felt completly bombarded considoring I didn't really want to go to prom with this guy. He's really funny and all but there's just no attraction there for me, oh well. I said yes.

So I just IM'ed this guy I haven't talked to since basically the night we spent on new years at my sisters when she was gone :X Yeah, anyways it's crazy how fast my heart can pound when I wish it wouldn't. This guy should not make me feel like this. He's hurt me twice before so why am I so nervous to talk to him? UGH. I wish I could choose who I fall so hard for-or it would be someone that would care as much as I did back. So Complicated. So Not Worth It. I don't even know why I'm talking to him. I'm setting my self up again and I totally know it. - Prepare for depressed blog in a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment